I am constantly searching for beauty products that are new or different. But when it comes down to it, I always have those couple of products that I wont change for a long time.
1. Maybelline Great Lash: I bought this because it was the cheapest one at the store. And I ended up loving it. Plus the packaging is really cute.
2. Lip Smacker Fanta Orange: I am not at all a lip gloss girl. It’s too sticky and annoying. So this gives me a little hydration and keeps me feeling like a kid.
3. NYX smokey eye palette: I bought this because I wanted the black to use as eyeliner, but ended up using the other various neutral colors in many different ways.
4. E.L.F. Eye shadow brush: It was a buck. I’m a sucker for a cheap deal. But it proved to be a great brush, so I’m happy!
5. Ecotools angled eyeliner brush: Again, this was the cheapest one. But it’s a great brush!
6. Kiwi hi.Illuminator Finish: I found this at tj maxx one day, and I decided to try it out. It’s a shine spray so you have to be careful not to make your hair look greasy, but other than that it’s perfect. I use it on the ends only, when my hair looks a little dull.
7. Onesta setting mist: this one was a birthday present with my triple barrel waver (which I have yet to figure out). It is the best beauty product I have ever owned. I can put damp hair in braids, spray this, and end up with wavy hair in the morning. Or I can sprunch it, or straighten or curl it. It’s AMAZING!
8.Keune dry shampoo: I like this because it doesn’t leave a residue.
9. Dove unscented sensitive skin deodorant: I have sensitive skin, so it doesn’t irritate, and it has a really clean smell, do u can put on perfume, and not feel like I’m battling scents.
10. Seven Palms apple jasmine lotion: I got this from my aunt at Easter, and was amazed at how good it smelt. I have the matching body butter that I put on to moisturizer my legs after showering.
11. Breathe energy ginger verbena fragrance: great refreshing smell. I’ve had it for 3 years, and I love it!