I am in love (maybe even a little obsessed) with the app Instagram. If you don’t know what it is, where have you been living for the past year? Under a rock? It’s an app where you can take pictures, focus and edit them, share them, follow people and like other pictures. Like twitter with only pictures. Way cooler than twitter, actually. (I don’t know about you, but I don’t like using tweet as a verb.) I am constantly wondering what I can do with all these great pictures I take. I have found really cool apps, and products that can help you use your photos for the greater good. Or just a birthday present. In no particular order, here they are:
1. Calendagram- pick twelve of your favorite instagrams and put them on the months you want, then order.
2. Stickygram- makes magnets of them!
3. Printsagram- you can print a 4×4 picture onto a shirt, into mini prints, or a mini book.
4. Instagoodies- makes your photos into little sticker.
5. Postagram- you can send a postcard with your instagram photo on it.